Maui Homes For Sale
View: Homes For Sale | New Listings | Foreclosures | Contact
Maui Homes For Sale - Listed This Week
Coldwell Banker Island Prop(Ka)
Wailea Realty Corp.
Coldwell Banker Island Prop(S)
Elite Pacific Properties, LLC
Island Sotheby's Int'l Rlty(M)
Maui Luxury Real Estate LLC
Okamoto Realty LLC
Wailea Realty Corp.
Moffett Properties LLC
Coldwell Banker Island Prop(L)
Search all Maui single-family residences listed on the market (updated several times a day so you never miss a thing). Search by Price, Location, Features, Views, and much more. If you are interested in condos, search our Maui Condos page or peruse our Maui Foreclosures (REOs) and Short Sales page for great deals.
Kihei Residential Subdivisions
Wailea Residential Subdivisions
Kapalua Residential Subdivisions
With a plethora of micro-climates, Maui has many options for property buyers. Luxury homes abound in Wailea, Makena homes, Kapalua, Spreckelsville, Kaanapali, and other areas. Many a tropical oasis can be found in Hana, Haiku, while centrally located properties abound such as Wailuku Homes and those in adjoining Kahului, with many newly built and having access to great amenities. And what many don't realize is that Maui has a strong equestrian history, with a deep-rooted cowboy culture in Makawao, Kula, and Pukalani. For those looking for Maui homes for sale, we can assist in the search and purchase process. Contact us for information.
When looking for a Maui home, critical aspects to keep in mind:
- Zoning - This will determine its usage, as per applicable Maui County zoning and, in some aspects, may have a direct impact on insurability.
- CCR's - Many homes throughout Maui are in subdivisions, most of which have their own set of Covenants, Conditions & Restrictions, House Rules, By-Laws, etc. Keep in mind that when County and CCR's are contradictory, the more strict is typically exercised.
- Permits - It is not unusual for homes on Maui to have non-conforming issues. If improvements were made to the property which fundamentally change its function, then permits must be procured from the appropriate County department. For example, if a large bedroom in a home is divided in order to effectively result in two rooms, then permits must be acquired as it will change the configuration of the home. We are diligent in searching all available databases for permit information - for
- Construction quality - Depending on the location within Maui in which a property is located, the elements will take an integral part in its wear and tear - hence, the quality of construction becomes more important.
- Water Source - Particularly in the North Shore and Upcountry, many homes have been built with alternate sources of water, to include catchment, private wells, etc. The process of obtaining a water meter is lengthy, although the process continues to be streamlined as of 2015.
- Water frontage - Whether oceanfront or beachfront, there are many unique intricacies in being directly on the water - from insurance, to upkeep, to zoning. We have a wealth of knowledge in Maui beach homes for sale, so please contact us with any questions in this niche.
Thinking of buying a home on Maui? Contact us - we know the intricacies of the Maui real estate market and can diligently assist our clients in procuring their dream property under the best terms possible.
Listings provided courtesy of the REALTORS® Association of Maui.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.