Andaz Maui at Wailea
Andaz Residences For Sale
The 15-acre Andaz Maui at Wailea is located along Mokapu Beach in Wailea (replacing the Renaissance Hotel) in one of the most desirable beaches in the world, within one of the most recognizable and sought-after resort destinations worldwide. Wailea hosts some of the most memorable events in the Pacific, such as the Maui Film Festival, encompasses five postcard-perfect beaches within its 1.2 mile-long oceanfront beach path, one of the premiere shopping centers, The Shops at Wailea, and some of the most desirable real estate in Hawaii.
Imagine walking into a 5-star luxury resort and being greeted as though you are family. Enjoy world-class amenities with one of the most scenic beaches as your playground. That is the Andaz Maui experience.
The key element of all Andaz worldwide luxury locations is its symbiotic approach to becoming an organic part of its locale – and it is at the forefront of the development of Andaz Wailea. Embracing the Aloha Spirit with a touch of modern Hawaiiana, the Rockwell Group and Hyatt are setting the standard for luxury resorts worldwide. On premises amenities and services include Iron Chef Morimoto's newest culinary experience Morimoto Maui, the ever-popular Ka'ana Kitchen, Mokapu Market, Bumbye Bar, poolside cabanas, cascading pools, Spa, fitness center, Ohana Room lounge, Hub 808 Children's Playroom, and much more.
Andaz Wailea features 297 masterfully-planned suites and guest accommodations, including nineteen luxury beachfront villas which are unrivaled in level of detail, functionality, and premium location. The grounds are adorned by four multiple-tier, cascading infinity pools, setting the perfect background for a leisurely holiday. In addition, the resort features two restaurants headed by culinary masters, who are sure to bring a different palette to the world class offerings in Wailea. Opened in the fall of 2013, Andaz Wailea is redefining luxury living in Maui’s Southern Coast.
Andaz Residences Recently Sold
The Wailea Group LLC
The Wailea Group LLC
The Wailea Group LLC
C21Al Fine Homes & Estates (W)
Andaz Maui at Wailea offers much more than luxury Wailea real estate - its most intangiable value proposition is in the lifestyle: one of quiet self-indulgence in the finest things in life, within the a tropical paradise infused with Aloha. Below are some of the features that make the villas the ultimate platform to luxury living on Maui:
Overall Residence Features:
- Expansive, unobstructed ocean views, enhanced by floor-to-ceiling lanai doors and glass railings.
- Private elevator access for upper villas.
- LEED construction, reflective of Andaz Maui's status as the first LEED-certified resort in Hawaii.
- Dramatic 9' interior space, cooled by multi-zoned central A/C.
- Concrete construction with plaster exterior.
- Textured Italian marble interior and exterior flooring.
- Custom white-oak kitchen cabinets.
- State-of-the-art Ving card key entry and Sargent door hardware.
- High-end bathroom finishes by Toto, Aquabrass, Kohler, and Dornbracht.
- 5 well-designed floor plans, to include single-level and duplex living.
- Each unit enjoys 2 covered, assigned parking stalls.
- Custom white oak kitchen cabinets, with integrated, matching refrigerator, dishwasher, and freezer panels.
- Italian marble by 3CM.
- Integrated Miele Refrigerator and Freezer with built-in ice maker.
- Miele full-size dishwashers - one in kitchen, one in pantry.
- Miele 36" gas cooktop with stainless steel range hood - integrated halogen lighting.
- Miele 30" Convection Oven and 24" Speed Oven - available in stainless steel and glass black.
- Kohler 33" 16-gauge stainless steel sink with Karbon faucet (3 pivot points).
- Under-counter Miele wine refrigerator.
- Expansive ocean views from Master bedroom.
- Low-E Glass retractable floor-to-ceiling glass doors.
- Solid-core Hardwood interior doors with Sargent door hardware.
- Flooring: Italian Marble in Master, plush carpet in secondary suites.
- Recessed lighting with preset dimming controls.
- Customizable 5-fixture Master bath with custom teak vanity.
- Italian marble flooring.
- Marble shower walls w/honed finish.
- Custom haven tub with Aquabrass, by Apaiser.
- Frameless, clear-glass shower enclosure.
- Dornbracht polished chrome accessories, to include robe hook, soap shelf, and towel bars.
- Eight-foot ceiling rain showerhead and polished chrome hand-held wand.
- Recessed and wall lighting.
- Greenheck exhaust system.
- Tankless on-demand gas water heater.
- Powder room with shower for added convenience.
- Custom plunge pool on ground floor units, hot tubs on upper-level villas.
- Glass railing w/aluminum top rail.
- 42" Viking stainless steel grill.
- 24" Viking stainless steel refrigerator.
- Granite countertops and Italian marble flooring.
As one of the most unique properties on Hawaii, Andaz Maui at Wailea has been a focal point for the most discerning real estate buyers. Below is pertinent information as relating to construction aspects:
- EFCO Aluminum windows with Low-E Glass.
- TPO Membrane roofing system.
- Concrete construction, experior plaster and stone veneer.
- Fleetwood aluminum sliders with Low-E Glass.
- Solid core hardwood interior doors.
- 3.5" exterior wall and interior partition Batt insulation.
- 1.5" sound matt under stone floors.
- Ceiling with 7/8" furring channels and 3.5" fiberglass insulation - not applicable to top floors.
- Pre-wired roll up shades, sliding glass doors, security system, and ceiling fans.
- Living room floor outlets for seamless displays.
- Built-in TV outlets in Living room, kitchen, bedrooms, master bath, and media room.
- Daikin AC Units for multi-zone use.
- Metal and flexible duct ductwork.
- Greenheck exhaust systems.
- Decorative exterior sconces in courtyard entrance, barbecue area, and lanai.
- Recessed and wall-washing lighting.
- Kitchen under-cabinet accent lighting.
- Pre-set dimming control lighting in Living area, Kitchen, and Master.
- Local-dimming for secondary bedrooms and baths.
- Local-dimming w/integral occupancy sensors in applicable rooms.
Standing in its own league and setting a new standard of luxury living, Andaz Maui at Wailea offers amenities and levels of service that would rival the most critically-acclaimed resorts in the world. The cascading pools and cabanas are symphony of visual delight as one meanders through the resort. The aroma emanating from Morimoto's on-site restaurant will leave one with a lust for more. The 13,000 square foot sybaritic spa and fitness center is staffed by trained spa consultants and fitness experts to push one through the Matrix fitness equipment. The adult tranquility pool is to enhance an afternoon of quiet indulgence while partaking in one of the most serene backgrounds in the world. The in-residence chef is available for an in-residence dining experience like no other, while the on site restaurant's open kitchen with interactive pantry will satisfy the culinary critic in all of us. Lagoon bar, waterfall bar, the Ohana room lounge, it's all there for the most enjoyable visit in the Pacific. Not to mention the services one would expect of 5-star resorts: Concierge services by multilingual staff, Dry cleaning services, grocery provisioning, housekeeping, 24/7 security, children's playroom, conference room, and much much more.
The site map below is for illustrative purposes only - it is not to scale, it has not been approved by Andaz Maui, Hyatt, or any other entity associated with the project.
The following floor plans are for illustrative purposes only - they are not to scale, they do not represent actual square footage, and has not been approved by Andaz Maui, Hyatt, or any other entity associated with the project.
All initial developer offerings have been sold. Below is information on each - contact us for more information regarding similar properties, the Wailea real estate market, and more.
D1 – 4 bedroom / 6 bathroom luxury villa encompassing 5,005 square feet, featuring a plunge pool, outdoor shower, a limited common element of 1,900 square feet. *Note: both units in D building offer beachfront living unlike any other in Hawaii and pricing is reflective of such.
D2 – 4 bedroom / 6 bathroom luxury villa encompassing 4,663 square feet, featuring an outdoor shower plunge pool, outdoor shower, a limited common element of 2,255 square feet for maximum privacy.
E1 – 3 bedroom / 4 bathroom luxury villa encompassing 3,234 square feet, featuring a plunge pool, outdoor shower, a limited common element of 1,465 square feet.
E2 – 3 bedroom / 4 bathroom luxury villa encompassing 3,234 square feet, featuring a jetted spa.
E3 – 3 bedroom / 4 bathroom luxury villa encompassing 3,252 square feet, featuring a jetted spa.
E4 – 3 bedroom / 4 bathroom luxury villa encompassing 3,234 square feet, featuring a jetted spa.
E5 – 3 bedroom / 4 bathroom luxury villa encompassing 3,252 square feet, featuring a jetted spa.
F1 – 3 bedroom / 4 bathroom luxury villa encompassing 3,234 square feet, featuring a plunge pool and limited common element of 630 square feet.
F2 – 3 bedroom / 4 bathroom luxury villa encompassing 3,234 square feet, featuring a jetted spa.
F3 – 3 bedroom / 4 bathroom luxury villa encompassing 3,252 square feet, featuring a jetted spa.
F4 – 3 bedroom / 4 bathroom luxury villa encompassing 3,234 square feet, featuring a jetted spa. PENDING AS OF AUGUST 2014.
F5 – 3 bedroom / 4 bathroom luxury villa encompassing 3,252 square feet, featuring a jetted spa.
Please contact us for updated information on the HOA fees. These fees covers the cost of operation for the owner's concierge, maintenance of all common (and limited common) elements, insurance for all common areas, high-speed WiFi, cable television, waste disposal, pest control, landscaping, and exterior maintenance of units, to include windows, lanai railings, plunge pools, hot tubs, and air conditioning units.
*Prices, Inventory, and Features are subject to change without notice. Square footage noted above is approximate and subject to change - to be independently verified during due diligence*
For those interested in the Andaz Maui at Wailea Villas for sale and in buyer representation, contact us through the form below - we know the Wailea real estate market exceedingly well and would be happy to answer any questions/concerns about available real estate opportunities in Wailea and Makena and to expand on the unique opportunities presented by Andaz.
Disclaimer: Although every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained in this site, complete accuracy cannot be guaranteed and independent verification must be conducted. The data on this site is provided only for informational purposes and are not intended to imply any authority or relationship with Andaz, the developer, or any other company associated with the development.
Listings provided courtesy of the REALTORS® Association of Maui.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.